Auction How does it work?
Operation of an auction
The auction is simple: a seller, a buyer and an auctioneer. The vehicles are paraded on a podium, just raise your hand to bid. Professionals and private individuals have access.
conduct of an auction
- 1 Exhibition of the vehicles on the day before the sale
- 2 The auction is led by an auctioneer.
- 3 On the day of the sale, the vehicles are displayed on a podium where they are presented and given a starting price.
- 4 The bidders raise their hands. The last bid announced closes the sale of the lot
- 5 Once the vehicle is awarded and after having paid, we give you the keys and the vehicle documents
Vehicles tested and checked
Access to the vehicles
Prices shown include sales charges.
3 months warranty* for your customers
277 rue de Kerpont
362 route de Clisson
555 route de Dieppe
*Depending on the type of vehicle